As promised this is the first of my monthly construction-update blogs.
We came through the hurricane without damage. The only loss we experienced was 9 days in the schedule. So Building A will now be completed later in February and Building B in late June or early July.
Here’s a quick update on where we are as of today:
(1) all the underground utilities are completed and approved.
(2) all the underground and courtyard level rough-in of MEP is complete on Building A (3) the concrete deck of the penthouse level has been poured and virtually all the exterior block wall is laid.
(4) the garage MEP and framing is completed
(5) the metal framing of the condos on the courtyard level has begun.
(6) the first of the roof trusses are on-site.
(7) the gatehouse foundation and wall block is complete and wall block is going up on the tower.
Now here’s what’s scheduled for October:
(1) The structural “shell” of the building, which includes trusses, should be completed by October 16th.
(2) next week as soon as the unit interior walls and ceilings are framed on the courtyard level the mechanicals (air-conditioning and venting) will start.
(3) window installation will start the week of October 16th.
(1) Vibro underground soil stabilization is complete.
(2) foundation forming scheduled to start October 2nd.
(3) MEP underground will start mid-October.
(1) permit drawings are being finalized
(2) swimming pools scheduled to start in December. Yes the indoor pool shell must be constructed prior to the building.
(3) the clubhouse building will start in February.
That’s it. Know you’re all impatient to move in but it won’t be long before we’re sitting on the courtyard sipping a delicious Gavi.
If you have any comments please send them.