The Naples/Bonita/Estero/Ft. Myers’ unsurpassed quality-of-life is the reason so many people make it their vacation home getaway, seasonal retreat or retirement home paradise.
- No snow…ever. The perfect climate for year-round outdoor living with an average temperature of 74 F.
- Some of the best beaches and parks in America.
An abundance of casual and upscale shopping, restaurants and entertainment.
- Thriving professional, civic, artistic and academic organizations.
State-of-the-art nationally-recognized healthcare facilities.
- Three to Five-Star hotels welcome visitors and businesses for short or long stays.
- Real estate is still priced well below the Northeast, California, Canada and Europe.
POINTS OF INTEREST
- 1. GENOVA
- 2. B.B. Mann Performing Arts Hall
- 3. Southwest Florida International Airport
- 4. Gulf Coast Town Center
- 5. Florida Gulf Coast University
- 6. Germain Arena
- 7. Miromar Outlets
- 8. Estero Community Park
- 9. Hertz World Headquarters
- 10. Coconut Point Town Center
- 11. Bonita Community Healthcare Center
- 12. The Center for the Arts
- 13. DeRomos Gourmet Market
- 14. Bonita Beach/Barefoot Beach
- 15. Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park
- 16. Audubon Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary