Life Doesn’t Get any Better!
Genova…Your Perfect Southwest Florida Location
The unsurpassed quality-of-life is the reason so many people make Southwest Florida their vacation home getaway, seasonal retreat, or year-round home paradise.
Located in the Village of Estero, Genova is at the heart of all Florida’s Gulf Coast offers…between Naples and Ft. Myers …minutes from shopping, dining, sports, beaches, entertainment, medical care…everything you need to create the lifestyle you love.
In the Heart of Estero, Florida — Close to Everything!
- Coconut Point Town Center with 30 restaurants and 120 stores. (1 mile)
- Miromar Outlets with its 12 restaurants and 140 stores (3 miles).
- The Promenade and DeRomo’s Restaurant and Gourmet Market. (3 miles)
- Koreshan Park and Estero River Kayak Outfitters. (1 mile)
- Lee Memorial Health and Emergency (2 miles)
- NCH Medical Center (3 miles)
- Future 100 Acre HCA Hosptial and Medical Campus (1/2 mile)
- Hertz Arena and Everblades ECHL hockey (3 miles).
- Southwest Florida Performing Arts Theatre (5 miles)
- 14 “pay-to-play” golf courses nearby.
- Interstate 75 Highway (3 miles).
- Bonita Beach & Doc’s Beachside Restaurant (8 miles).
- Barefoot Beach State Park (9 miles).
- Barbara B Mann Performing Arts Theatre (12 miles)
- Southwest Florida International Airport (11 miles).
- 1. GENOVA
- 2. B.B. Mann Performing Arts Hall
- 3. Southwest Florida International Airport
- 4. Gulf Coast Town Center
- 5. Florida Gulf Coast University
6. Hertz Arena
- 7. Miromar Outlets
- 8. Estero Community Park
- 9. Hertz World Headquarters
- 10. Coconut Point Town Center
- 11. Bonita Community Healthcare Center
- 12. The Center for the Arts
- 13. DeRomos Gourmet Market
- 14. Bonita Beach/Barefoot Beach
- 15. Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park
- 16. Audubon Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary
17. Lee Health – Coconut Point
18. NCH Health Center Bonita
- 19. HCA Hospital & Medical Campus
The Best of Southwest Florida
- No snow…ever. The perfect climate for year-round outdoor living with an average temperature of 74 F.
- Some of the best beaches and parks in America.
An abundance of casual and upscale shopping, restaurants and entertainment.
- Thriving professional, civic, artistic and academic organizations.
State-of-the-art nationally-recognized healthcare facilities.
- Three to Five-Star hotels welcome visitors and businesses for short or long stays.
- Real estate is still priced well below the Northeast, California, Canada and Europe.